Sunday, April 29

I'm sorry, Tom. I know I can do better.

I thought Mil would wake me up early, but he roused me at 8am, so I rushed to get out the door ASAP to meet team members at 9am at Prospect Park. I made it, got there at 8:59, but had to ride while eating donuts instead of eating a proper breakfast.

I failed Tom Cruise and ate a little bit too healthily, but only a little bit. Lunch was strictly freezer fishin', but instead of ugly deep fried things, burgers and hot dogs, out emerged broiled fish and roasted brussel sprouts, he he. But I was saved by a dinner party with a bunch of other couples with kids, where pizza and ice cream and wine were the menu.

AM SNACK: 8am, iced green tea


AM SNACK: 8:30am, 2 donuts, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


AM SNACK:11:45am, 20oz Gatorade, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1:30pm, broiled sole, brussel sprouts, momma salad, 15 oz Dr. Pepper, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 3:45pm, chocolate chips & almonds, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 5pm, 3 slices pizza, small ice cream bar, half glass of wine, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9pm, school made salsa and whole grain chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: