Saturday, May 5

Tykes of Terror

Got to bed around midnight. Didn't mean to wake so early, but B was already up and running around with the Tykes of Terror and I  have to be up and out by this time tomorrow for the 5 Boro bike ride, so up I went.

Still sore from Thursday's work out, especially in the upper arms and chest. Haven't been sore in those spots in a while, should I be doing push ups under weight to be more effective?

AM SNACK: 6:30am, iced green tea


AM SNACK: 8:30am, cold vegetable lomein, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


BREAKFAST: 10:30am, organic wholegrain chex with organic dead milk, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 12:30pm, momma salad, 4 smallish school meatballs with some homemade sauce, 8oz sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACKING: 4-6pm, orzo salad, 2 nice cheeses with bread & crackers, 1 mini knish, a few mini cupcakes, 2/3 of a beer, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
At a 3 yr old's party in Jersey, good food, though I didn't eat much of it -- the 2/3 of a beer made my tired self very light headed, so I stopped. I brought mini knishes, ate 1 just to check to make sure it was defrosted and heated OK.

DINNER: 9pm, Stouffer's French Bread pizzas, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: