Friday, June 15

Prep for ride

Woke up at 5 after only 4 hours of sleep, got to prepare for the shock of waking up at 2am tomorrow, hopefully will be able to get to bed early tonight. Shoulder/neck surprisingly sore -- on my last weight lift at this current level, I couldn't help but do a few negative pull-ups to see what they were like. Start on a stool from the top position, then (try to) slowly lower yourself. I dropped like a stone, but used everything to slow the descent. Boy, I feel it this morning. It's good, it'll help move things a long, but I hope I'm not sore tomorrow on my ride out to Montauk.

THE COUNT: 3200

AM SNACK: 5:15am, iced green tea, 25 cal


BREAKFAST: 7:45am, hardcore oatmeal, 415 cal


AM SNACK: 10am, popcorn, +/- 450 cal


LUNCH: 12:15pm, small green salad, half a pizza, water, +/- 800 cal


PM SNACK: 1:45pm, cup of ice cream, 300 cal


DINNER: 6pm, pint of pork fried rice, saucy stringbeans, shrimp toast, water, +/- 1,100


EVENING SNORT: 7pm, 8oz of beer, 110cal

No comments: