Wednesday, July 25

Alone Together

ADDENDA:
Feel like I ate a lot of sweets yesterday. Is it a reaction to or a cause of feeling a little ill? No snacking at all last night, and as usual B went to sleep before me, and I was up till around midnight. I wake at 7, and 7 hours is pretty much what I need to feel rested and focused, B tends to need 9. But just chilling, reading, knowing she's there for me sleeping, it's being alone but together with her. It's cool.

BREAKFAST: 7:45am, 1 slice tofu chocolate pie, lime seltzer. Hunger 1/5. Not hungry, feeling physically crappy, literally and figuratively, though mood-wise, I'm happy to be hanging out with Betsy. I just mistyped her name as "Besty", he. Tofu pie was pleasantly dense, though the olive oil crust was weird and needs more peanut butter.

LUNCH #1: 11:45am, 2 containers of sushi, hunger 3/5. Sushi not fresh or particularly good, but convient and easy from the cafeteria. Feel a little woozy, but better than this morning. The sticky vinigar rice in sushi is one of my favorite things, maybe I should learn to make it at home. Make Noah-Sushi.

PM SNACK: 3:30pm, chocolate icecream cone, hunger 3/5. Stomach a little icky, but my team invited me out for a walk to the icecream truck, so I went to be social and the icecream feels good in my throat n' tummy.

DINNER: 6:30pm, 2 pork medalions fried in butter w/onions, brown basmanti rice, green salad, diet black cherry soda, water, 3 pieces of tofu pie. Hunger 4.5/5. Hunger came back, salad was great - I think the weird after taste was either the dressing I used or a symptom of sickness. Ate huge amount, made up for not eating much all day. Felt a little light headed on the way home.

EVENING SNACK: 10:15pm, slice of local pizza, hunger 3/5. After eating all that, full but desirous for pizza. This is the first time I've noticed the taste of the salt in the pizza. Though I know conciously that it's a salty food, I never registered it through taste until now. I miss pizza.

EVENING SANCK: 11:30pm. piece tofu pie, hunger 3/5. Still hungry!! This settled me down, though.

No comments: