Friday, July 27

Homework: Fail!

ADDENDA:
After dinner, B went home and I swung by Whole Foods on my bike. Picked up a 'reduced sodium' organic nitrite-free bacon & organic unhomongenized whole milk for tomorrow morning. Ilsa gave me an assignment of checking out some produce and let a new, unfamiliar vegetable call to me, expand my palate so to speak. I slowly looked through all the produce, hoping one would grab me....but none did. I think having just eaten a big meal and needing to pee, I was not totally focused. Gonna give it a go again on Sunday at the local farmer's market.

BREAKFAST: 10:30am. toasted bagel with good butter, hunger 4/5. Slept 12 hours, from 9pm-9am. The edge of the sickness I've felt all week came to a head on my summer Friday, when I don't have to go to work. Instead of riding, stayed on the couch. Not hungry much.

LUNCH: 1pm. mushroom knish, piece of chocolate tofu pie, hunger 4/5. Felt better.

DINNER: 6pm. chilled rice noodle with crispy pork & lime shrimp, grilled corn with coconut & spicy mayo, shitake crepe, water. Hunger 4/5. Feeling a lot better, met B at Kampuchea noodle bar, excellent malasian street food.

EVENING SNACK: 7:30, chocolate cinammon gelato & chocolate cupcake. hunger 3/5. From Laboratoria and Sugar Sweet Sunshine, a fully local desert. Nice to go home and have desert at home with B.

No comments: