Tuesday, July 24

Sweet tooth? Sweet maw!

ADDENDA: Last night's salad was great, looking forward to it again for lunch. Reflecting a little, my cravings are mostly driven by sweets. Is that the same as addiction?

Literally 3 hours after eating my salad from home, still have a weird aftertaste on my tongue.

I haven't been writing too much about my mood, because I unformly am in a good mood when I'm eating. I like to eat!

BREAKFAST: 8:15am, toasted everything bagel with good butter, diet sprite. Hunger 4/5. Felt the need for sweet, diet sprite fed that. No headache all morning.

LUNCH #1: 11:45am, green salad from home, caesar dressing, 20 oz water, hunger 4/5. Carrots are leaving a weird after taste in my mouth. Is that normal?

Lunch #2: 2pm, shrimp over rice with a bit of salad and sour-cream based sauce, chocolate ice cream cone, hunger 4/5. Delicious, but is it just wonderfully sharply spiced or salty? Both? After eating it, I was hoping to be satisfied but just had more craving for sweets.

PM SNACK: 4:15pm, 3 pack of Linden's chocolate chip cookies. Hunger 2/5. Went downstairs with a coworker to be socialable. I've eaten Linden cookies since I was a little kid in public school, the flavor just reminds me of so much.

DINER: 6:30pm, shrimp andoullie gumbo, 2 pieces bread, water, half a bittersweet chocolate pudding. "small" cup of icecream. Hunger 3/5. Dinner with Yana, lots of fun seeing her, though not particularly hungry. Great Jones Cafe food so-so, though desert was delectible. We both were jonesing for more sweets, so we stopped by Ben & Jerrys and I had a cup of choclate therapy, man, that was good. Even when not hungry, that stuff is great. The pleasure of hanging out with Yana definitely made the food fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just so you know, kampuchea Noodle bar is actually Cambodian Food.