Tuesday, October 30

Feelin' a Little Snotty

ADDENDA:
Nose a little mucousy this morning, body is starting to fight something. Feel fine, but this can be the precursor to a sickness. In the past I wold aim to eat healthier and take a vitamin C, but between my daily dirtpills and eating as well as I can already, not sure what additional preventative measure I can take other than just use common sense...

BREAKFAST: 7:15am, organic crispex and good milk, hunger 3/5

AM WATERING: 8:30am, 24 oz still water

BP: 8:45am, 130/92
New cuff is big and not as easy to use, may do this at home before bed instead of at work.

LUNCH: 12 noon, peanut butter superhippy bread sandwich, pretzels, celery, hummus, 24 oz still water, hunger 4/5
The Hungry Vegan Society got militant and commandeered 1/4 of my sandwich! And a pretzel, too!

PM SNACK: 1:30pm, brown rice tortilla chips, hunger 4/5
The HVS shared the wealth. Kinda salty, slight headache, I wonder if it's from the salt. Haven't had a food-related headache in a while.

PM SNACK: 3:15pm, 6 smallish cookies, hunger 4/5
Two packs of Linden's cookies - 3 is never enough, but 6 is a bit too much. Gonna make pizza from scratch tonight, hopefully won't need sweets after it.

Having a good work day, drinking extra water, the snottiness has resided for now.

DINNER: 8pm, small green salad, homemade pizza, large piece of dark chocolate, hunger 4/5
Fun making pizza with B. This time I got the oven hotter and the crust was crisper. Used garlic in the uncooked sauce, made it a little bitter that a dash of sugar will balance next time. Julienned some fresh basil on top and man did that hit the spot. Still not restaurant-ready, but definitely better than the local slice joints.

Even though I was full, I went for the dark chocolate. Part of me knew I shouldn't, but the bratty kid in me said "Fuck you and fuck it! I want what I WANT. NOW." Didn't feel guilty after so much as hmmmm, how should I approach getting this under control without pissing off the kid? Needs more thought...

No comments: