Saturday, November 3

Prepping for Tomorrow's 1st Annual Noah Pizza Festival

ADDENDA:
Wanted to sleep more, but after 6.5 hours, was ready to get up. Ilsa forwarded me an interesting article that underlined the relationship between (the lack of) sleep and obesity. I put myself to bed early and set my alarm to give me 8.5 hours, but I can't force myself...

Spent the morning prepping salad, processing ingredients to make lemon sorbet tomorrow (making any kind of ice cream from scratch seems require preparations 24 hours in advance.) Went to the farmers market and Wholefoods to get ingredients to serve a variety of guests (including the Hungry Vegan Society) 4 different pizzas...

BREAKFAST: 7am, organic cornflakes and good milk, hunger 3/5

BREAKFAST #2: 11am, pancakes & good no-nitrite bacon, hunger 4/5
I have a cousin from Israel staying with me, he was all about the bacon!

PM SNACK: 4pm, small bag of conventional potato chips

LINNER (DUNCH?): 5pm, pesto penne with shrimp, bread, water, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACKS: 9pm, 2 small pieces cheese cake, 1 beer, 3 slices fancy sausage on small pieces of baguette, 2-3 olives
Birthday party in Brooklyn. I wanted to ride there, B wasn't having it.

No comments: