Wednesday, April 15

My piece of pizza

Fell asleep in management class, did some shopping for the 'rant then spent four hours there, before having to take off to meet B for birthing class. The restaurant was very quiet, lunch during the week seems to be a dead zone right now, I wonder if we'll squash lunch service for now. Birthing class was silly, I didn't need a rubber doll to figure out how to undress and dress my future baby. If I was a klutz, maybe, but I ain't. My baby is gonna be a piece of cake! Excuse me, a piece of pizza. Mark my words, he he he he.

EYE OPENER: 7:30am, swig of apple cider

BREAKFAST: 8am, 2 cart donuts, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 2pm, tuna sandwich, hamburger, lemonade, a few prosciutto balls, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
L again weirdly generous with a homemade 2 course lunch. He showed me the most charming recipe book his mother wrote for him, made me sad that I didn't come from a cooking family, where I could get such a soulful artifact.

PM SNACK: 6pm, cup of matzo ball soup, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
B brought it from Eisenberg's, unfortunately it wasn't enough to keep me fully awake during the birthing class.

DINNER: 9:45pm, pint of shrimp lomein, homemade mint chip ice cream. 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: