Sunday, April 12

Second week down

.

Bad acid pizza party trip, maaaan!

Long day at the 'rant, but a good one. Due to crap weather, we remained very quiet until dinner, then we did a nice steady clip that we were able to keep up with. Prep came together in the morning, and L's good mood elevated all ships. He busted my balls a bit during the day, but at the end of the day it'll make me a better pizza maker. Still, glad to be home and spend some time with my B. Got a big ball of dough, now gotta figure out the toppings for the HVS Conference...

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, too dazed, don't think I ate anything

PM SNACK: 12:30pm, pieces of freshly cooked slab bacon, slice of egg pizza, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 4pm, meatball hero, sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

RESTAURANT DAZE: 5-midnight, a meatball, a rootbeer, small piece of Sicilian, 2 glasses of mandorla, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 1am, 2 veg dumplings, small scallion pancake, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Exactly what I was wanting! I love my B!

How one feel like after a second 80 hour week at a new restaurant. That large Mexican man wasn't actually there, he was just a figment of my imagination...

No comments: